BHO

Plate 126: Lambeth, Parish Church of St. Mary, Monument and W. Tower

Page 126

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1925.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Plate 126

Monument (1) in chancel, to Hugh Peyntwyn, LL.D., 1504.

W. Tower, late 15th-century.

LAMBETH: (1) PARISH CHURCH OF ST. MARY.