BHO

Plate 146: Wandsworth, Parish Church of St. Mary, Putney, Bishop West's Chapel

Page 146

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1925.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Plate 146

WANDSWORTH: (2) PARISH CHURCH OF ST. MARY, PUTNEY. Bishop West's Chapel, early 16th-century.