BHO

Plate 159: Westminster, Parish Church of St. James and Schomberg House

Page 159

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1925.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Plate 159

WESTMINSTER: (11) PARISH CHURCH OF ST. JAMES, PICCADILLY, 1684. From the S.E.

WESTMINSTER: (32) SCHOMBERG HOUSE, PALL MALL, c. 1698.