BHO

Plate 170: Miscellaneous Details

Page 170

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1925.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Miscellaneous details.

WESTMINSTER: (19) CHURCH OF ST. MARY THE VIRGIN, SOHO. Greek Inscription on W. wall of Nave, 1677.

FINSBURY: (2) ST. JOHN'S CHURCH, CLERKENWELL. Altar frontal in S. Chapel of Crypt, c. 1530. From the Baptistery, Florence.

ST. PANCRAS: (4) LAUDERDALE HOUSE. Stone vase, early 18th-century.

WESTMINSTER: (20) ROLLS CHAPEL. Bell, 14th-century or earlier. Now in the Public Record Office Museum.

ST. MARYLEBONE: (2) ST. DUNSTAN'S, REGENT'S PARK. Statue from the former Lud Gate.

ST. MARYLEBONE: (2) ST. DUNSTAN'S, REGENT'S PARK. Statue from the former Lud Gate.