Plate 38: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Chapel Court

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1925.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 38: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Chapel Court', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925), pp. 38. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-38 [accessed 21 June 2024].

. "Plate 38: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Chapel Court", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925) 38. British History Online, accessed June 21, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-38.

. "Plate 38: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Chapel Court", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925). 38. British History Online. Web. 21 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-38.

Plate 38

FINSBURY: (5) THE CHARTERHOUSE. Chapel Court, N. and W. sides. W. side (E. range of Master's House), c. 1550 and later. Chapel-cloister, early 17th-century and later.