Plate 48: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Tower and Chapel

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1925.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 48: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Tower and Chapel', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925), pp. 48. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-48 [accessed 19 June 2024].

. "Plate 48: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Tower and Chapel", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925) 48. British History Online, accessed June 19, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-48.

. "Plate 48: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Tower and Chapel", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925). 48. British History Online. Web. 19 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-48.

Plate 48

FINSBURY: (5) THE CHARTERHOUSE. Tower and Chapel from roof of E. range of Master's Court. Tower, c. 1512 and later, with early 17th-century cupola.