Plate 50: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Monument

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1925.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 50: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Monument', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925) pp. 50. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-50 [accessed 21 May 2024].

. "Plate 50: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Monument", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925) 50. British History Online, accessed May 21, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-50.

. "Plate 50: Finsbury, The Charterhouse, Monument", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925). 50. British History Online. Web. 21 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-50.

Plate 50

FINSBURY: (5) THE CHARTERHOUSE Monument in N. Aisle of Chapel, of Thomas Sutton, 1611, finished in 1615.