Plate 60: Chelsea, Old Parish Church of All Saints. Fulham, Parish Church of All Saints

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1925.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 60: Chelsea, Old Parish Church of All Saints. Fulham, Parish Church of All Saints', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925), pp. 60. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-60 [accessed 16 June 2024].

. "Plate 60: Chelsea, Old Parish Church of All Saints. Fulham, Parish Church of All Saints", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925) 60. British History Online, accessed June 16, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-60.

. "Plate 60: Chelsea, Old Parish Church of All Saints. Fulham, Parish Church of All Saints", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925). 60. British History Online. Web. 16 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-60.

Plate 60

CHELSEA: (1) OLD PARISH CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS. Monuments (10) of Thomas Laurence, 1593, and (11) of Sara (Laurence), wife of Richard Colvile, 1631.

FULHAM: (1) PARISH CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS. Monument (2) of Margaret, wife of Sir Peter Legh, 1605.