Plate 127: Stepney, Parish Church of St. Dunstan, Stepney. Shoreditch, Parish Church of St. Leonard

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 5, East London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1930.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 127: Stepney, Parish Church of St. Dunstan, Stepney. Shoreditch, Parish Church of St. Leonard', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 5, East London, (London, 1930) pp. 127. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol5/plate-127 [accessed 12 April 2024]

Plate 127

STEPNEY: (1) PARISH CHURCH OF ST. DUNSTAN, STEPNEY. N. wall of Chancel showing late 15th-century doorway and monument (2) to Sir Henry Collett, 1510.

SHOREDITCH: (1) PARISH CHURCH OF ST. LEONARD. Monument (4) to John Bauf Huniiades, 1696.