Plate 5: Secular buildings, Bethnal Green, Stepney and Poplar

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 5, East London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1930.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 5: Secular buildings, Bethnal Green, Stepney and Poplar', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 5, East London, (London, 1930) pp. 5. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol5/plate-5 [accessed 1 March 2024]

Secular buildings.

BETHNAL GREEN: (4) HOUSES IN CAMBRIDGE ROAD, late 17th-century. E. Front.

STEPNEY: (27) Nos. 134–143 PENNINGTON STREET, c. 1678.

STEPNEY: (27) Nos. 110–122 PENNINGTON STREET, c. 1678.

STEPNEY: (28) No. 22 CANNON STREET ROAD, c. 1700.

POPLAR: (4) BOW LANE ALMS-HOUSES, 1686.