Plate 14: Church-Monuments

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Middlesex. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1937.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 14: Church-Monuments', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Middlesex( London, 1937), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/middx/plate-14 [accessed 23 July 2024].

'Plate 14: Church-Monuments', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Middlesex( London, 1937), British History Online, accessed July 23, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/middx/plate-14.

"Plate 14: Church-Monuments". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Middlesex. (London, 1937), , British History Online. Web. 23 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/middx/plate-14.

Church-Monuments.

Enfield. (7) to William Bolton, 1674 and (8) Bridget Harrington, 1601.

S. Mimms. (5) to . . . Nowell. Early 17th-century.

W. Twyford. (5) to Fabian Philipps, 1658–9.

Hillingdon. (4) to Mary Walker, 1685.

Cranford. (3) to Sir Charles Scarburgh, 1693–4 and (2) Dr. Thomas Fuller, 1661.

Enfield. (3) to John Watt, 1701.

Heston. (3) to Henry Collins, 1705.

Hayes. (3) to Walter Grene, 1456.