Plate 60: Early 17th-Century Monument

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1984.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 60: Early 17th-Century Monument', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire, (London, 1984) pp. 60. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/northants/vol6/plate-60 [accessed 22 May 2024].

. "Plate 60: Early 17th-Century Monument", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire, (London, 1984) 60. British History Online, accessed May 22, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/northants/vol6/plate-60.

. "Plate 60: Early 17th-Century Monument", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire, (London, 1984). 60. British History Online. Web. 22 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/northants/vol6/plate-60.

Early 17th-Century Monument

Apethorpe Church. Monument (6), of Sir Anthony Mildmay, 1617, and Grace, Lady Mildmay, 1620.