Plate 26: Fonts

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1939.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 26: Fonts', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford( London, 1939), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/oxon/plate-26 [accessed 24 July 2024].

'Plate 26: Fonts', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford( London, 1939), British History Online, accessed July 24, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/oxon/plate-26.

"Plate 26: Fonts". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford. (London, 1939), , British History Online. Web. 24 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/oxon/plate-26.

Fonts.

(32) St. Giles' Church. Early 13th-century.

(27) All Saints Church. Late 14th-century.

(35) St. Mary Magdalen Church. 14th-century.

(28) St. Aldate's Church. 15th-century.