BHO

Plate 115: Stained Glass, Church of St. Martin-cum-Gregory

Page 115

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in City of York, Volume 3, South west. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Church of St. Martin-cum-Gregory.

Window V. Memorial to William Peckitt, 1796.

Window VI. Centre light, by William Peckitt, 1792.