BHO

Plate 62: St Peter's Church from the south-west, 1951

Page 62

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

ST. PETER'S CHURCH FROM SOUTH-WEST, 1951 (pp. 9598)

Figure 62:

St Peter's Church from the south-west, 1951