BHO

Plate 75: Plan of part of the Trinity House Estate, Newington, 1778

Page 75

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

PLAN OF PART OF THE TRINITY HOUSE ESTATE, 1778 (p. 107)

Figure 75:

A plan of part of the Trinity House Estate, Newington, 1778