Plate 89: Backs of Nos. 196-204 New Kent Road, 1951

Page 89

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


BACK OF Nos. 196–204, NEW KENT ROAD, 1951 (p. 119)

Figure 89:

Backs of Nos. 196–204 New Kent Road, 1951