BHO

Plate 20: St. Peter's Church, Leigham Court Road.

Page 20

Survey of London: Volume 26, Lambeth: Southern Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1956.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

St. Peter's Leigham Court Road, east end 1870, Richard Drew, Architect; west end 1886-7.

G. H. Fellowes Prynne, architect (p. 175)

a. Interior, looking west

Figure 20a:

St. Peter's Church, Leigham Court Road, interior looking west

Interior, looking west

b. Baptistery and south side

Figure 20b:

St. Peter's Church, Leigham Court Road, exterior

Baptistery and south side