BHO

Plate 44: Caron House.

Page 44

Survey of London: Volume 26, Lambeth: Southern Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1956.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

a. Caron House, demolished 1683–5 (p. 66)

Figure 44c:

Caron House.

Caron House, demolished 1683–5 (p. 66)

b. Ther Tradescants' House (left) and Ashmole's House (right).

Figure 44b:

The Tradescants' house and Ashmole's house.

Ther Tradescants' House (left) and Ashmole's House (right).

Demolished c. 1880 (p. 74)

c. Knight's Hill, 1792–5.

Figure 44c:

Knight's Hill.

Knight's Hill, 1792–5.

Henry Holland, architect, finished by Samuel Wyatt. Demolished 1810 (p. 169)