Plate 74

Survey of London: Volume 36, Covent Garden. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1970.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 74', in Survey of London: Volume 36, Covent Garden, (London, 1970) pp. 74. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol36/plate-74 [accessed 28 May 2024].

. "Plate 74", in Survey of London: Volume 36, Covent Garden, (London, 1970) 74. British History Online, accessed May 28, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol36/plate-74.

. "Plate 74", Survey of London: Volume 36, Covent Garden, (London, 1970). 74. British History Online. Web. 28 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol36/plate-74.

In this section

a. Corner of Nos. 46 and 47 Floral Street, c. 1830, in 1968 (p.182)

Figure 74a:

Nos. 46 and 47 Floral Street.

b. No. 24 Floral Street, 1858–9, in 1968.

Figure 74b:

No. 24 Floral Street.

C. G. Searle, architect (p. 182)

c. Nos. 8 and 9 James street, 1865–6, in 1968 (p. 179)

Figure 74c:

Nos. 8 and 9 James Street.

d. Lamb and Flag public house, Rose Street, in 1968 (p. 183)

Figure 74d:

Lamb and Flag public house, Rose Street.