Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
THE PORTOBELLO AND ST. QUINTIN ESTATE
a. St. Ervan's Road. Built c. 1866 onwards under aegis of the Land and House Investment Society Ltd. (p. 312)
b. Nos. 1–12A consec. Colville Square, c. 1864–75.
Built under aegis of G. F. J. Tippett (p. 300)
c. Nos. 177–193 odd Ladbroke Grove, 1868–9.
T. Goodwin and W. White, builders (p. 331)
d. Nos. 152–168 even Ladbroke Grove, 1868–70.
G. Heritage, sen. and jun., builders (p. 331)
e. Acklam Road. Built c. 1866 onwards under aegis of the Land and House Investment Society Ltd. (p. 312).
Left, elevated motorway, 1970
f. Nos. 154–166 even Oxford Gardens, c. 1905–14.
Daley and Franklin, builders (p. 317)