Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
SOUTH KENSINGTON IN THE MAKING
a. Gore Land under demolition in c. 1857. looking north.
The viewpoint is now in Prince Consort Road, about opposite Holy Trinity Church