Plate 94: Palace Gate

Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 94: Palace Gate', in Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area, (London, 1975) pp. 94. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol38/plate-94 [accessed 12 April 2024]

In this section

PALACE GATE

a. No. 2, c. 1873–6, in 1974.

Figure 94a:

Palace Gate

No. 2, c. 1873–6, in 1974.

P. C. Hardwick, architect (p.44)

b. Nos. 4 and 6, 1873–4, (Salomons and Jones architects of No. 4) in 1972(pp. 44, 46)

Figure 94b:

Palace Gate

Nos. 4 and 6, 1873–4, (Salomons and Jones architects of No. 4) in 1972(pp. 44, 46)

c. No. 2: (Sir) J. E. Millais in his studio in 1884, and the drawing room alcove in 1881

Figure 94c:

Palace Gate

No. 2: (Sir) J. E. Millais in his studio in 1884, and the drawing room alcove in 1881

d. No. 2: (Sir) J. E. Millais in his studio in 1884, and the drawing room alcove in 1881

Figure 94d:

Palace Gate

No. 2: (Sir) J. E. Millais in his studio in 1884, and the drawing room alcove in 1881