Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Early Works by Thomas Cundy II
a. Nos. 15 and 16 Grosvenor Square (Belgrave House), in c. 1932.
Fronts by Thomas Cundy II, 1822–4. Demolished
b. No. 53 Davies Street (the Grosvenor Office), in 1973.
Façade probably by Thomas Cundy II, c. 1836
c. Grosvenor House, screen to Upper Grosvenor Street in early 20th century.
Thomas Cundy II, architect, and John Elger, builder, 1842-3. Demolished