Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Claridge's Hotel, New Building
a. Perspective view showing entrance front in Brook Street and return front in Davies Street, by C. W. Stephens, architect, 1897
b. The billiard-room in 1898. Interior decorations by Ernest George and Yeates, architects, 1896–8.