Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Elevations in Stone, 1900–1914
a. No. 45 Grosvenor Square in 1910.
Edmund Wimperis and Hubert East, architects of front, 1902. Demolished
b. Nos. 16 (centre) and 17 (left) Upper Brook Street in 1913.
Edmund Wimperis and J. R. Best, architects, 1907–13
c. Nos. 73 (centre right), 74 (left centre) and 75 (far left) South Audley Street in 1943.
Front of No. 73 by Paul Waterhouse (1909), of No. 74 by Balfour and Turner (1908), and of No. 75 by Cyrille J. Corblet (1906–7)
d. Nos. 17–21 (consec.) Upper Grosvenor Street (right to left) in 1927.
No. 17 by Balfour and Turner (1906–7); No. 19 by Maurice C. Hunbert (1909–10); No. 20 probably by Boehmer and Gibbs (1909); and No. 21 by Ralph Knott and E. Stone Collins (1908)