Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. (above). No. 1 Grosvenor Square in 1932.
John Simmons (carpenter) lessee, 1731. Demolished
b. Nos. 70–78 (even) Park Street, c. 1730, in 1974 (No. 78 on left).
Nos. 66 and 68 (on right) rebuilt in 1845–6
c. (right). No. 53 Grosvenor Street with No. 52 (right) in c. 1809.
Benjamin Timbrell (carpenter) sub-lessee of No. 52, 1724: John Neale (carpenter) sub-lessee of No. 53, 1725. No. 53 demolished
d. No. 50 Grosvenor Street in c. 1770–4.
Charles Griffith (carpenter) lessee, 1724
e. Mount Street, west end of north side, in 1889.