Survey of London: Volume 41, Brompton. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1983.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
In this section
The Smith Charity Estate
a. Nos. 23 and 25 Pelham Place, 1843-4, 1902 (p. 96)
b. Thurloe Houses, Pelham Place North, 1844-5, in 1902 (p .94). Demolished
c. No. 14 Pelham Crescent (right) and Nos 2-14 (even) Pelham Place in 1957.
George Basevi, architect, James Bonnin, developer, 1837-8 (p. 96)