Plate 113: Edwardes estate.

Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 113: Edwardes estate.', in Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court, (London, 1986) pp. 113. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol42/plate-113 [accessed 18 April 2024]

In this section

The Edwards Estate

a (above). The junction of Warwick Road and Pembroke Road in c. 1905. Partly demolished. The Kensington Arms, James and Samuel William, builders, 1852 (p. 283)

Figure 113a:

Edwardes estate in c. 1905.

The junction of Warwick Road and Pembroke Road in c. 1905. Partly demolished. The Kensington Arms, James and Samuel William, builders, 1852 (p. 283)

b (left). Nos. 50-76 (even) Warwick Gardens (right to left) in c. 1905. James Hall, builder, 1859-66 (p. 267)

Figure 113b:

Edwardes estate in c. 1905.

Nos. 50-76 (even) Warwick Gardens (right to left) in c. 1905. James Hall, builder, 1859-66 (p. 267)

c (right). Nos. 20-46 (even) Warwick Gardens (right to left, demolished) and St. Barnabas's Church House in c. 1905. Nos. 20-46, Samuel Johns, bulder, 1860-2 (p. 266)

Figure 113c:

Edwardes estate in c. 1905.

Nos. 20-46 (even) Warwick Gardens (right to left, demolished) and St. Barnabas's Church House in c. 1905. Nos. 20-46, Samuel Johns, bulder, 1860-2 (p. 266)