BHO

Plate 145: St. Cuthbert's Church, Philbeach Gardens

Page 145

Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

St. Cuthbert's Church, Philbeach Gardens. H. R. Gough, architect, 1883-7 (pp. 370-5)

a. Exterior from north-west in 1965. Gable for organ chamber added in 1899

Figure 145a:

St. Cuthbert's Church, Philbeach Gardens

Exterior from north-west in 1965. Gable for organ chamber added in 1899

b. Exterior from west in 1965, showing rear of clergy house and west front

Figure 145b:

St. Cuthbert's Church, Philbeach Gardens

Exterior from west in 1965, showing rear of clergy house and west front

c. Interior looking west in c. 1908

Figure 145c:

St. Cuthbert's Church, Philbeach Gardens

Interior looking west in c. 1908