Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
The day Estate: Developments of the 1880s(pp. 164-5)
a. (above) No. 5 Wetherby Place, 1883-4, in 1985 (p. 165)
b. (right). Nos. 2-12 (evan) Wetherby Place (right to left) in 1980.
A. F. Taylor and S. A. Cumming, builders, 1883-4
c. Nos. 13-17 (odd) Rosary Gardens (left to right) in 1983.
William Willett, builder, 1882-3
d. Nos. 23 (left) and 25 Brechin Place in 1983.
George E. Mineard, builder, 1882-3