Survey of London: Volume 6, Hammersmith. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1915.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
L.—Nos. 2, 3, 4 and 5 BROOK GREEN
These four houses are all that remain of the old buildings that lined the southern edge of Brook Green. They are built in pairs, each being of three storeys; Nos. 4 and 5 have a hipped slate roof, while that of Nos. 1 and 2 is of low pitch and barely visible. The houses are plastered and painted white, and date from the latter part of the 18th century.