BHO

Plate 152: PICCADILLY CIRCUS AREA

Survey of London: Volumes 31 and 32, St James Westminster, Part 2. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1963.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

Piccadilly Circus Area

a. View before 1884 showing (left to right) Swan and Edgar's, County Fire Office, Glasshouse Street, and houses later removed for formation of Shaftesbury Avenue (p. 85).

Figure 152b:

View before 1884 showing (left to right) Swan and Edgar's, County Fire Office, Glasshouse Street, and houses later removed for formation of Shaftesbury Avenue (p. 85).

Demolished

b. Piccadilly Circus in 1909 (pp. 85–7).

Figure 152b:

Piccadilly Circus in 1909 (pp. 85–7).

Demolished