Survey of London: Volumes 31 and 32, St James Westminster, Part 2. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1963.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
In this section
London Pavilion, Piccadilly Circus, 1885 (p. 81)
a. Interior in 1885.
J. E. Saunders, architect
b. Piccadilly front in 1885.
R. J. Worley, architect