A History of the County of Cambridge and the Isle of Ely: Volume 10, Cheveley, Flendish, Staine and Staploe Hundreds (North-Eastern Cambridgeshire). Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 2002.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Dissenters registered a house for worship in 1820. (fn. 1) The rector in 1873 reported that there were three Wesleyan families. (fn. 2) A corrugated-iron Wesleyan mission hall seating 145 people was built in 1891, and was served by the Mildenhall (Suff.) circuit. (fn. 3) It closed shortly before 1983. (fn. 4)