A History of the County of Essex: Volume 4, Ongar Hundred. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1956.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
The Convent of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary (formerly the Manor House) at Woodford Bridge was consecrated in 1925. It is served from Woodford. (fn. 1) A school is carried on in connexion with the convent. (fn. 2) The church of the Assumption was opened in Manford Way, Hainault, in November 1953. (fn. 3)