Plate 5: Kempsford and Hatherop, chapels

A History of the County of Gloucester: Volume 7. Originally published by Oxford University Press for Victoria County History, Oxford, 1981.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 5: Kempsford and Hatherop, chapels', in A History of the County of Gloucester: Volume 7, (Oxford, 1981) pp. . British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/glos/vol7/plate-5 [accessed 19 May 2024].

. "Plate 5: Kempsford and Hatherop, chapels", in A History of the County of Gloucester: Volume 7, (Oxford, 1981) . British History Online, accessed May 19, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/glos/vol7/plate-5.

. "Plate 5: Kempsford and Hatherop, chapels", A History of the County of Gloucester: Volume 7, (Oxford, 1981). . British History Online. Web. 19 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/glos/vol7/plate-5.

Kempsford: St. Anne's chapel, Whelford

Hatherop Church: the south chapel with the tomb of Lady de Mauley (d. 1844)