The liberty and borough of Wenlock: (part)

A History of the County of Shropshire: Volume 11, Telford. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1985.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

A P Baggs. D C Cox. Jessie McFall. P A Stamper. A J L Winchester, 'The liberty and borough of Wenlock: (part)', in A History of the County of Shropshire: Volume 11, Telford, (London, 1985) pp. 20-21. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/salop/vol11/pp20-21 [accessed 29 May 2024].

A P Baggs. D C Cox. Jessie McFall. P A Stamper. A J L Winchester. "The liberty and borough of Wenlock: (part)", in A History of the County of Shropshire: Volume 11, Telford, (London, 1985) 20-21. British History Online, accessed May 29, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/salop/vol11/pp20-21.

Baggs, A P. Cox, D C. McFall, Jessie. Stamper, P A. Winchester, A J L. "The liberty and borough of Wenlock: (part)", A History of the County of Shropshire: Volume 11, Telford, (London, 1985). 20-21. British History Online. Web. 29 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/salop/vol11/pp20-21.

THE LIBERTY AND BOROUGH OF WENLOCK (part)

Parishes Around Wellington c.1831

The histories given below of Madeley and Little Wenlock conclude the topographical account of the liberty and borough of Wenlock. The two parishes, lying north of the river Severn, formed part of the municipal borough until 1966. Histories of the other parishes which once formed part of the liberty and borough, with a general account of the liberty and of the borough's government, will be found in Volume X.