Edited by G H Gater and Walter H Godfrey. The second part of the survey of the parish includes the Custom House and the several quays on the Thames, as well as buildings on Great Tower Street, and Muscovy Court and Catherine Court in the northern part of the parish.
Survey of London. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1934.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.