Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Sabbati, 20 Februarii
1. The Bill for divers Handicraftsmen to dwell in Corporate Towns.
1. The Bill for Clothiers to dwell in Towns. - Mr. S. Peter.
2. The Bill for making Dornycks, Coverlets, and Felts, in Norwich. - Mr. Hare.
2. The Bill for Writs of Proclamation to run in the County of Lancaster. - Ingross.
The five last Bills sent up to the Lords by Mr. Secretary Cicill.
2. The Bill for having Ten Sheep to put an Acre of Land into Tillage.
The Bill, whereby divers Offences be made High Treasons, and a Proviso in the Bill of Offences, brought from the Lords by Mr. Reade and Mr. Godsalve.