Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
2. The Bill of Silk-weavers, and Silk-women, and for wrought Silk from beyond Sea. - Ingrossetur.
Justices of Peace.
2. The Bill touching Commissions to Cities and Towns, not being Counties. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill, that the late House of Black Fryers may be within the Liberties of London.
2. The Bill touching Exemplifications of divers Leases, to be pleaded as the Original.
Attendance of Members.
1. nova. The Bill for Knights, Citizens, and Burgesses, to be attendant at Parliament.
3. The Bill for Bailment and Examination of Prisoners. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Milch Kine, and Rearing of Calves. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for the Inhabitants of Halyfaxe to buy Wools. - Jud'm.
L. 2. The Bill for the Re-edifying of the Castles and Forts in the North Parts. - Mr. Gargrave.