Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Sabbati, 9o Novembris
1. The Bill for the Dying of Coloured Worsteds in Norwiche and Norfolk.
1. The Bill for sufficient Return of the Hundreds for Juries.
1. The Bill for the Relief of the Poor, and Punishment of Vagabonds.
Commissions in Cities.
3. The Bill for Commissions in Cities, being not County. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Burning of Heaths, Moors, and Ling.
The Four last Bills passed sent to the Lords by Mr. S. Bowrne.
1. The Bill for Making of Coloured Cloths to be more within the Realm. - Reject'.
Duke of Norfolk.
Mr. West, and other Patentees of the late Duke of Norfolk, by humble Petition exhibited a Bill for their Assurance; and required a Copy of the Duke's Bill; which was granted.
1. The Bill for the Patentees of the late Duke of Norfolk's Lands:
For that the Bill is general, by not Naming of the Patentees, it is Ordered to be insufficient; and therefore re-delivered.
1. nova. The Bill for Execution of divers Statutes and Laws. - Mr. Cicill.