Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, 25o Novembris
1. The Bill for Amending of Highways in all Places.
2. The Bill touching Advantage of Conditions by Lessors or Lessees of Chauntry Lands. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for further Allowance of Sheriffs. - Ingrossetur.
1. nova. The Bill, how many Looms Weavers or Clothiers shall keep. - Ingrossetur.
E. of Sussex.
Q. L. 2. The Bill, to take away the Dower and Jointure of Ann Calthrop, late divorced from the Earl of Sussex.
3. The Bill for Re-edifying of decayed Houses, and Converting Pasture into Tillage. - Ingrossetur.
Duke of Norfolk.
3. The Bill touching the Patentees of the late Duke of Norfolk's Lands , - passed by Division of the House; with the Bill, 152 ; against the Bill, 125. - Jud'm.