Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
1. nova. The Bill against Buying and Selling of stolen Horses in Fairs or Markets. - Mr. Cholmeley.
1. The Bill touching Finding of Offices by a Melius inquirendum.
1. The Bill touching an Order for Watermen and Boats upon Thamys, - Mr. Kyngston.
2. The Bill touching the Haven of Sallcombe in Devon. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill against Buying of Herrings upon the Sea near Yarmouth. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill against Benet Smyth, for the Murder of Rufford, to put him from his Clergy. - Jud'm.
The Bill for First-fruits brought from the Lords by Mr. Dyer and Mr. Solicitor.
The Four last Bills passed sent to the Lords by Mr. Comptroller.
Q. L. 1. The Bill touching the Release of the First-fruits and Tenths Spiritual, and Impropriations of Benefices in the Queen's Hands - is committed to Mr. Cicill and other, to be articled.