Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
2. The Bill against Sheep-skins tanned. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for a more grievous Punishment for Murder. - Ingrossetur.
L. 2. The Bill revoking the Act made Ao primo Reginae, for making of Cloth.
3. The Bill, that Sallcombe in Devon shall be a Haven. - Jud'm.
2. nova. The Bill against Selling of stolen Horses. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill for Weavers, how many Looms they shall have ; with a Proviso. - Jud'm.
Henry Sandyford, Servant to W. Chester, Citizen of Bristol, attached in Trans' in London, at the Suit of W. Bedyll, hath Privilege.
Long Arguments upon the Bill of First-fruits and Tenths.