Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Jovis, 28o Novembris
2. The Bill, that the Purveyors shall not take within Five Miles of Oxford and Cambrige. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Cloths to be made at Brigewater, Taunton, and Charde. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill against Ingrossing of Woods and Fuel to sell again.
3. The Bill for the Town and Water of Stanford. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Allowance to Sheriffs. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill against the Buying of stolen Horses.- - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Re-edifying of Houses, and Tillage. - Jud'm.
All the last Bills, saving Sallcombe, sent to the Lords by Mr. Englefeld.
Persons beyond Seas.
L. 1. The Bill for such Persons, as be beyond Seas, to return upon Proclamation, &c.
E. of Sussex.
Q. L. 3. The Bill against the late Wife of the Earl of Sussex divorced. - Vacat super Quaestione.
The Bill for Powdyke in Marsh Land brought from the Lords by Mr. Vaughan.