Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Martis, 21o Martii
1. The Bill to revive the Statute for Keeping of Holidays.
1. nova. The Bill for Tanning and Selling of tanned Leather.
2. The Bill against unlawful Assemblies. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Proviso and Reformation in the Bill of Supremacy, from the Lords.
3. The Bill, that the Queen's Majesty shall make Orders in Collegiate Churches, &c. - Jud'm.
The last Bill sent to the Lords by Mr. Vice-chamberlain.
3. The Bill for the Assurance of the late Bishoprick of Worceter's Lands to Sir Francis Jobson and Walter Blount.
1. nova. The Bill against Cancelling of Records by Warrant, or otherwise.
2. The Bill for Tanning and Selling of tanned Leather.
2. The Bill to make lawful the Deprivations of the Bishops of London, Wynchester, Wygorn, and Chichester, in the Time of K. E. the Vlth.
1. 2. The Bill, that the Queen's Highness shall collate or appoint Bishops in Bishopricks being vacant. - Ingrossetur.