Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, 20o Martii
2. The Bill to discharge a Fine levied by T. Fissher to the Bishop of Coven' and Lychefeld, for a Rent.
3. The Bill for Assizes and Gaol-delivery to be holden at Stafford. - Jud'm.
All the last Bills passed to the Lords by Mr. Vice-chamberlain.
2. The Bill, that the Queen shall make Rules for Colleges and Schools. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill for Continuance of the last Act for Rebellions.
2. The Proviso, sent from the Lords, with the Bill of First-fruits.
1. The Proviso and Reformation in the Bill of Supremacy.