Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Sabbati, 18o Martii
2. The Bill against Buying of Horses to sell shortly again. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Assizes to be kept in the Town of Stafford. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill, that the Queen shall make Ordinances and Rules for Incorporations and Schools.
1. The Bill against unlawful Assemblies to be Felony. - Mr. Smythe.
3. The Bill, that no Person shall be punished for using the Religion used in K. E.'s last Year. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Carrying over Sea, of white Woollen Cloths, of Five Pounds Ten Shillings, or under.
3. The Bill for Assurance of divers Manors, late Parcel of the Bishoprick of Wynchester, to K. E. the Vlth's Patentees. - Jud'm.
The Bill for the Supremacy brought from the Lords by Mr Attorney, to be reformed.
Leave of Absence.
John Maloche, Burgess for Lyme, Robert Mone, Burgess for Britfort, for their Affairs, have Licence to be absent.