Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Veneris, 17o Martii
2. The Bill for Shipping of Woollen Cloths of Five Pounds Ten Shillings over the Sea. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Artificers in Kent and Sussey to dwell in Towns in Kent and Sussex. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill against Carrying, over Sea, of Leather, Hides, or Tallow, to be Felony. - Ingrossetur.
1. 2. A Bill, that no Persons shall be punished for using the Religion used in King E. last Year. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill, that Licences shall be good but during the Prince's Time. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill for true Answering of Customs, and Un-landing of Goods in the Day-time. - Mr. Chancellor.
Duchess of Norfolk.
L. 3. The Jointure for the Duchess of Norfolk, with a Proviso from this House. - Jud'm.
L. 3. The Bill against seditious Words and Rumours against the Queen. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Thirty-two Persons to make Ecclesiastical Laws. - Jud'm.